Wednesday, February 09, 2005

9 Feb 2005

The OECD Secretary General Donald Johnson spoke for an hour and a half about the aging problem affecting the world economy. Quite interesting. Also, just to see such a powerful guy give a speech.

Been running around all day! I wanted to get some water at 10am. And I was only able to drink a drop at 2pm. I have to even time bathroom breaks. Lets see, in the morning, after 4-5 hours of sleep, we had this OECD Lecture. Then, a quick email check, and a group meeting for Applied Corporate Finance. On to lunch, a sip of water, and then Macroeconomics. Right after, French. And then the Booz Allen Hamilton Crack a Case workshop (which was overbooked and thus, I couldn't practice the case interview). BAH seems like a pretty chill company, or at least, the guys who were here seemed pretty relaxed.

Then I got home at 9:30pm, and ate a week old chicken I cooked, and now I'm here typing this blog, trying to get some valuations (arrgh) done. That was my day. If I narrate my day everyday, I'll go crazy. So think of this blog addition as a treat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you just carry a bottle of water around with you!!! -- Nakul

Anonymous said...

Yeah - thats a good idea! Didnt you learn from the American experience that a drink should always be glued to your hand?!