Friday, February 11, 2005

10 Feb 2005

These students who were previously consultants shared some of their experiences in an amphi. The more I hear about it, the more appealing it becomes.........Aaah. Just now. This very moment...My spacebar clicked into place! It had been bugging me for 3-4 days - the spacebar had clicked off the keyboard and I was cursing Dell. I thought it was over, its going to be a 60% spacebar now instead of a 100% spacebar. But just now..JUST now, as it clicked into place, I think its going to be a 100% one. Phew. Michael Dell rules. And Carly Fiorina?

Why is my cough back. I thought I was cured.

I played squash at 9pm. And my squash racket's strings broke. Now I wonder and ponder, should I get a new one or just get it restrung. Now if I had a job right now, I'd surely have gotten a new one.

No comments: