3 Hours of sleep. And counting...zzzz...uh huh...ok, wake up. Had to do this super long Applied Corporate Finance assignment on this Funeral Home Group last night. I think I'm just incredibly slow at doing these Valuations. So it took me forever, even though when I sat down at 12:30am to do it, I said to myself "Oh, I'm almost done". And then I slept at 4.
Had Media Management at 8, and we discussed Bertelsmann, AOL TW, and Newscorp. Cool class. Media is good too. And so is Consulting. So maybe Media Consulting? By the time I'm done with these blogs, I would have explored every career option.
Got to go build my product today. We're making a prototype of this Ly.Chi Suitcase. A suitcase for the female business traveler. This is the class with Melissa and Robyn (who incidentally live in my house) - the designers from California. Of course, they are doing all the drawings for the prototype.
No comments:
Post a Comment