Monday, February 07, 2005

7 Feb 2005

Went into Paris today. Finally. I need to get away from our Fontainebleau just to see that some greater life exists out there in a city. I met up with Nitya, an old Mayo friend. And Kama who's living at my house in Fbl also came along with me to Paris. It was time to visit the Rodin Museum and observe Le Penseur. The Thinker.

Also went to a strange Modern Art Museum with all kinds of weird displays and objects. Interesting. And then the Musee D'Orsay, which was closing at 6pm and didn't allow our 5:45 pm entry. Nitya gave us a hearty mom-made home-made lunch at her place in Trocadero. Fantastic apartment they have!

I downloaded Before Sunset and Before Sunrise from the K Drive (our INSEAD common drive). So after we had some Raoul Fondue, we watched Before Sunrise. Or was it Before Sunset. One of them...the first one, whatever it was.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whats Nitya doing in Paris! Is Divya there too?

And whats Before Sunrise? A Movie?

Anonymous said...

Uh... that previous question that neednt really be 'published' is from me!