BT sent me an email today for a phone interview. Phew...my first, and hopefully not my last. I'm looking forward to it - its a great position. Anyway, I won't say more just now about that.
Its British/Irish week this week. So the British and Irish flags are up all over the campus. They were selling 1 Euro Guiness, Strongbow, Caffrey's. Good old England. I participated in a Quiz with Aloke, Dharma, and Akshaya. Kama came along and joined us a bit later. We didn't do too bad considering there were 4 indians and an Indonesian answering all these British/Irish questions. Tricky questions. For instance, How many countries in the world drive on the left side of the road? Did you know...66.
Tomorrow the Secretary General of the OECD is coming to our Political Analysis class. Should be interesting. I wonder how they got him to come to INSEAD. Our Professor know some big people in big places. Maybe its the Harvard connection he has...like our friendly US President.
No comments:
Post a Comment