Had a nice dinner with Ranjith, his wife, and Rohit. Egg curry it was. I painfully repasted all my little snippets of blogs back onto this page. I had to take them off for some reason and put them back on. What a pain. But now I'm done! And can continue adding to this blog. Or at least, intermittently keep adding to this blog.
It was an okay week. But I know next week is going to be busier with all the papers due. Also our Media Management class is going to be back on schedule ( we didn't have it last week ). Our Finance professor is a pretty cool guy, or rather, a bit of a strange guy. He really gets the messages through to my head. Got to give him credit even though he uses a bit of profanity at times!
And now the question arises, as Fukuyama for my Political Analysis class puts it, Is it the end of History? And are we missing the Cold War? And are civilizations going to clash? hmmm...
There was an AT Kearney (Mgmt. Consulting) Japan presentation. Unfortunately, you need to know Japanese to work in Japan. I don't know Japanese. I can learn though. So I asked. But I don't think they were too happy about the idea of me learning Japanese so I can work at AT Kearney Japan. Perhaps it is too much of a challenge. Maybe someday in my life, I can work in Japan.
No comments:
Post a Comment