We were really desperate to watch a movie today. But the theatre is only playing French movies. The one english movie the fontainebleau theatre is playing is Bourne Supremacy. But that is dubbed in French as well. Not a problem for most of my housemates since they speak french, but I think its a bit of a problem for me. So us movie hungry people went searching for a DVD to watch. No DVD player at home, so we had to go to Campus and watch the movie in one of the amphi's (classrooms). It was fun being part of this "illegal" activity -- watching a movie in school. Wenkan had a DVD -- Merlin with Sam Neil. So we saw that. Really long movie, but not too bad.
I also spoke to Bhamini today. I added this line on so see can also see her name written in this blog. I speak to her every other day (a pretty constant factor of everyday) and just found out she would like her name introduced to this blog. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment