Saturday, June 25, 2005

25 June 2005

Its 1:37am and I have to leave for the airport in 4 hours. Its going to be Paris Beauvais. Boy, is that airport far. Thats the least of my concerns at the moment though considering it is my last night at Villa Forestiere and I'm thinking through all what I have done in the past year. What a ride!

The good news is that there is no signs of the mice that were eating my chocolate in the room. Perhaps its because I eventually threw the chocolate away. The room is almost cleared up. I'll have to wake up a bit early to do last minute packing. Packing is a little bit complicated this time. There's packing to be done for Tuscany (where I leave for in a few hours), UK, US, India, Kilimanjaro. Lots of traveling in the coming months. Perhaps I'll keep updating this blog till my travels end and work starts. And then once work starts maybe life won't be as interesting, so I can stop jotting down daily events in this blog. I mean, why should I be writing in my blog that I suggested MSFT should be bought today?

We had one last grand dinner. So much food left over in the house. Its a pity. Always end up buying too much food. But I've become quite a cook at Forestiere. Somehow I end up cooking some kind of curry or the other for the house. The thing is, its quite easy, just mix and match the various masala's and people think you cook well. Easy! So we've had quite a few dinners the past week. Been trying to make use of everyday - the last few days at INSEAD. Course load has been negligible, thankfully. Or maybe its just as much as you want to put into it!?!

Its Nordic Day today. They couldn't have a Nordic Week because they weren't elected, but they did end up having a Nordic Day. I didn't go for the Viking party, although, it might have been good. I was buying a Viking T-Shirt and one of the Norwegians was rude to me, so I'm boycotting the entire event.

Its pouring cats and dogs outside. An omen of some kind? Don't have to say farewell to my forestiere mates yet, since they're traveling with me (there are some 12-13 people in all). We rented a villa in Tuscany and will just relax for a week, go to Rome for a couple of days and then I join my parents in Avignon (the south of france) before the graduation event in Versailles on the 7th of July.

So now this Days at INSEAD blog (thats the title) is not going to be very relevant anymore. Sigh. Time passes, things change, and then got to move on and try and make things just as fun and good as the memorable events of the past. Thats what needs to be done. And thats why I go to Kilimanjaro. And thats why when in London, I'll be looking forward to getting married and leading a relaxed and fun life with Bhamini!

Signing off, for the last time from INSEAD, Fontainebleau.

No comments: