Had Sumo in the bar area today. I think I became quite famous today. Reason being, my picture was on the INSEAD destop wallpaper as setting an example of doing Sumo. I wore this puffy suit two weeks ago at the HEC MBA Tourney and they used me as the "poster child". I couldn't participate in the Sumo competition today though as it was filled up. There was even a Korean spice and liquor competition of sorts. Well, the competition was cancelled. But we had the spice and liquor anyway. There was some "soju" and some other spicy stuff from Laos, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia. You know, Asia-Pacific. Its the "hot week".
We finally met up to start our Valuation project for Financial Statement Analysis. First signs of work in P5? And a week is left. Perhaps the next week won't be as easy. But then, it is the last week!! (or 10 days)
No comments:
Post a Comment