Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Apr 27 2005

My laptop battery is running out!! I'll make this a short one. Finally landed a job. So thats good, quite a relief. I'm in the middle of a lot of projects, trying to finish up before I leave for the US tomorrow. Looking forward the the US trip. Going "back". Will meet up with old buddies, people, and Bhamini! And then on to Los Angeles. Probably won't be able to fill in on this blogger during the time but maybe more when I am back. Melissa and Robyn will be leaving as well, and so will Raoul (for Singapore). The house will be quite different. Adjusting to change again...its always like that. Abhimanyu is quite happy I got a job in London. Should be good.

There's going to be some farewells tonight. But for now, on to lecture..and on to charging my hungry laptop.

No comments: