Another cover letter and I will have had enough. Sigh. But they still have to keep coming...more and more and more cover letters, until I get something.
Been quite busy with the job hunt. When I had classes, I could at least write a few words on the blog daily, but now I feel things are more serious. For instance, I turned down an opportunity to watch a movie in Paris on Friday. Turn DOWN a MOVIE? Whats going on here!?! Now that denotes a change.
I did see a movie at home today though. Knight's Tale. Okayish. Also went for a barbeque at Danny's place. Beautiful day and he has a beautiful place in Bois le Roi, overlooking the Seine. Even played some Table-tennis. Earlier in the afternoon I was at the Chateau Gardens since Ranjith's wife, Priya is heading back to the US. It was nice to be outdoors for a change esp. since the day was so nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment