Saw a movie last night, S.W.A.T. Raoul returned from Zurich as well and that leads us to the end of the P3/P4 break. Its a little ironic that during the INSEAD period, when I have classes, I manage to get 2 mins to write something in this blog. But when I have a break, I am not able to write anything when supposedly, I have more time. The truth is, I am extremely busy during the breaks trying to catch up on sleep! And then there are other job hunt kind of things that end up being a little more critical than a blog entry.
So, I was in Belgium and Amsterdam last couple of days. It was excellent. What a laid back place. Potential settle-down city.
I'm happy to inform you I will be headed to London for a BT Assessment Center Test. And even happier to inform I got a 1 year work permit for the UK. Now it remains to be seen, if I get a job there!
The Singapore guys are back. And they're back with a whole lot of more people. P4 is very popular here at INSEAD because of all the recruiting events. Quite a few companies coming on campus. Going to be hectic.
No comments:
Post a Comment