Friday, August 27, 2004

27 Aug 2004

Today we had the outward bound programme. So we went into the Fontainebleau forest in our sections. The class has been divided into 5 sections with groups of 5 people each. So we were mostly with our groups of 5 all day. It was a beautiful day luckily so the events that were organized by this company "Outward Bound" were quite fun. It was all about teambuilding and seeing how one works in a group. Similar to some of the teambuilding events I did at Deutsche. But this was with a better crowd, instructor and it was in the beautiful Fbl forest. From walking on ropes, finding object blindfolded to tying a harness and doing mission imposssible kind of stunts -- it was quite fulfilling. At the end of the day there were drinks at the auditorium and I met up with my group for a presentation tomorrow. Apparently I am doing this presentation tomorrow! oh no. Got to get back to the slides...

No comments: